Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm a Tiger

14 February 2010 is just round the corner.It should be the happiest day of my life.Its a triple happiness,triple wealth,triple prosperity and triple longevity for me.Why......?

Well....14 February the whole world celebrates Valentine's Day....a day to remember....a day to cherish and to show your love to your loved ones.Be it your spouse,your children,your parents,your siblings and your friends.....

14 February is also a Chinese New Year....a new beginning especially for those who are born in the year of a tiger.....TIGERRRRR......I was born in the year of a tiger....that's why it a triple happiness for me....yessss.

I am really looking forward to this new year.In fact....i've been looking forward for all new years be it chinese or English or Arabs....whatever...and actually eversince I started my cafe business i've never look back...it is always forward and forward and forward until.....i don't know...i guess untill the end of time.

Tomorrow i'm going to meet my landlord to renew my rental agreement.I hope he won't take back this shop.Please my dear landlord, let me continue renting your premise.This is a matter of life and death to me.....sort of.Tell you the truth....i really don't know what i should be doing IF my landlord refuse to renew my contract.It felt like i'm forced to tear off part of my body should i ever stop running this cafe.I have blended into this cafe.....I am AEIZA CAFE....AEIZA CAFE is me.....oh please Allah,hear me.

Well....que sera sera.....what ever will be will be....I've done my very best in running this cafe. I pay my rents on time all through this nine years....never missed not even once.Should my landlord say ....hey dude....your time is up man....I guess i should accept,shake his hand and say....thanks dude for the oppotunity and the time you've given me.....and off looking for a new place.....a new start......a new beggining (again....????).

Anyway......Happy Valentine's Day,Happy Chinese New Year....and for all of you tigers out there ........always focus and move forwarddddd.........Adiosss....Chow

1 comment: